The Indian government has announced that it will be issuing visas from Kenyan and Indian airports. This means that Indians can now visit Kenya without a visa. Indian nationals are also now able to enter India through airports in Mauritius, Seychelles, and Sri Lanka. Indian Visa from Kenya
How to apply for an Indian Visa from Kenya
Kenya is one of the countries that offer Indian visa. Indian citizens need to follow the required steps to apply for an Indian visa from Kenya.
-A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity
– photocopies of all pages of your passport including your visa page
– Two recent passport size photographs (taken within the last 6 months)
– Proof of travel insurance (minimum $50,000 for single trip and $100,000 for multiple trips)
– Proof of funds in a foreign currency equivalent to at least USD 2,500 (or Euro 5,000) per person
– A letter of invitation from an authorized representative in Kenya
– Personal identification documents such as driver’s license or national ID card. If you are coming from a country that does not require a visa for Indians, you will also need proof of citizenship (such as your birth certificate). Indian Visa Airports and Seaports allowed
How to travel to India with an Indian Visa
If you are planning to travel to India, you will need an Indian visa. The process of obtaining an Indian visa can be a little complicated, but it is well worth the effort.
There are two ways to obtain an Indian visa: through a consulate or embassy in your home country or through an Indian embassy or consulate abroad. To find out if your home country has an Indian consulate, go to the website of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) or consult with a travel agent.
If you are traveling to India on an airplane, the airline company may be able to get you a visa for you. However, this is not always the case and sometimes you will have to visit an embassy or consulate. If travelling by boat, your cruise ship may be able to get you a visa. However, if travelling by train or bus, you will need to visit an Indian embassy/consulate in your destination country.
Indian airports and seaports are usually open to foreigners who hold valid passports from countries that do not restrict their citizens from travelling to India. Airports include Delhi (DEL), Mumbai (BOM), Chennai (Chennai), Kolkata (Calcutta), Bangalore (Bangalore), Hyderabad (HYD), and Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad). Seaports include Bombay (Mumbai), Calcutta (Kolkata), Colombo (Ceylon), Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram(
Airports and Seaports in India that allow Indian Visas
There are a few airports and seaports in India that allow Indian visas. The airports and seaports that allow Indian visas are as follows:
1. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai) – This airport allows Indian visas for citizens of all countries.
2. Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi) – This airport also allows Indian visas for citizens of all countries, but has a stricter process for obtaining an Indian visa than most other airports.
3. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad) – This airport only allows Indian visas for citizens of India.
4. Chennai Airport – This airport only allows Indian visas for citizens of India.
If you are an Indian citizen and wish to travel to Kenya, you will require a tourist visa. The Kenyan embassy in India can process your visa application quickly and easily. You can also visit the Kenya Foreign Affairs website for more information on the required documents and how to apply for a Kenyan visa. Additionally, many Indian airports and seaports are also open to Indians travelling to Kenya, so don’t worry if you’re not familiar with them!